Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheena is an anglicisation of Sine, the Scottish Gaelic form of the name Jane, in turn the feminine form of John. Of Hebrew origin, it means "God is gracious". Tone Lope song funky cold Madina, " Sheena was a man.."
The name Sheena can refer to:
- Sheena, Queen of the Jungle an American comic book character that first appeared in 1938
- Sheena Easton, a Scottish pop music vocalist
- Sheena Fujibayashi, fictional protagonist in the role-playing game Tales of Symphonia
- Strider Sheena, a character from the Strider franchise by Capcom & Moto Kikaku
- Sheena Lawrick
- Sheena Sakai, candidate on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 11 and recording artist
- Sheena Halili, a Filipino actress
- Ringo Sheena, Japanese singer
- Shenna Bellows, a Maine politician
- Sheena Liam, Winner of Asia's Next Top Model (cycle 2)
- Shiina, a Japanese surname
- Shina (disambiguation)
- "Sheena Is a Punk Rocker", a song by the punk rock group Ramones
- "Sheena Is a Parasite", a song by The Horrors
- "Lean on Sheena", a song by The Bouncing Souls
- "Sheenas in a Goth Gang" , a song by The Cramps
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.